The absolute best!
- Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- High performance 2.5mm. Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metal and offers superior cooking control.
- 100% Copper body-bonded to a thin layer of stainless steel. Copper offers superior heat conductivity; stainless steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive, ideal for all types of cooking activities.
- HANDLES STAY COOL Cast stainless steel handles stay cool. M'Heritage 250C2 handles are substantial for added balance. They have an iron electroplated finish which makes them beautiful and functional
- Can be used on the following cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.