This round Staub cocotte made from easy to care for durable cast iron is ideal for cooking meat or vegetables gently and healthily.
This colourful roasting pan in striking colours has caught the attention of top chefs and is a good option for cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike.
It has a diameter of 26 cm, a height of 17 cm and a capacity of 5.2 L.
The cocotte is coated with matte black enamel on the inside, which creates a highly efficient stewing effect that intensifies the natural flavour of a dish.
Enamel's outstanding cooking properties improve with every use.
The robust cast iron roasting pan retains heat and distributes it evenly across all surfaces of the pan, cooking each and every ingredient gently and equally.
The special under-lid drop structure dispenses the condensation produced during cooking evenly over food, making it fantastically tender.
Usable with all heat sources, including induction hobs and ovens, this cocotte is a truly versatile kitchen accessory.
With this high-quality La Cocotte casserole dish, you can create succulent roasts and slow-cooked vegetables that will delight any guest.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill