The Microplane Gourmet Series one-size handheld mandolin has an expansive stainless steel deck that provides ample space for slicing.
The slicing surface is made of stainless steel, as is the frame for extraordinary durability.
The soft-touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters.
The non-skid foot adds stability when slicing on counters and plates.
The 2mm size of the slice is perfect for salads, cucumber and zucchini wraps for paleo diets.
The size is also perfect for slicing potatoes and other root vegetables for veggie chips.
Use a Food Slicer to:
Make chips from root vegetables or use to slice foods to dehydrate or add to any stir fry.
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Delivers uniform paper-thin slices that are 2 millimeters thick
- Slice carrots, zucchini, radishes and potatoes
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in China