In their transparent showcase, the peppercorns held within the Nancy 18 cm pepper mill are an invitation to an adventure through flavours. With its timeless design, the Peugeot Nancy 12 cm pepper mill is an essential for the table and the kitchen. Produced entirely in acrylic, it shows off its contents and means that the reservoir being empty is never a sudden surprise. The adjustment knob, placed on the top of the mill, is used to adjust grinding precisely, from the finest to the coarsest, to exactly match the flavours that you want.
Classic, timeless lines for this fully transparent grinder.
Recognisable by its generous curves and its complete transparency, the Nancy 18 cm pepper mill has become a timeless classic over the years, matching all types of decor.
Awakens the senses in complete transparency
The Peugeot adventure started in the 19th century with a flurry of ingenious code-setting creations and to this day, Peugeot coffee and pepper mills set the standards for gourmets and great chefs alike. Since 1850, the lion has epitomized the quality of Peugeot products.
- Made in France, Peugeot products are exported to more than 80 countries worldwide.
- Peugeot’s technology is found in spice-specific mechanisms and its unique and patented grind adjustment system, u’Select.
- The Peugeot brand is reminiscent of the French art of living, defined by the two fundamental principles: excellence and pleasure.
- Celebrate taste, enhance flavour for the enjoyment of all gourmets, Peugeot presents a harmonious collection of inspiring design and technology.
- Dedicated to preserving their cherished region, Peugeot only uses PEFC-certified wood, most of which comes from the local forests of the Franche-Comté.
- Peugeot recycles all sawdust and woodchips from the manufacturing plant and uses solvent-free paints on all mills.
- Manual mills are guaranteed for 5 years.
- Electric mills are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Peugeot grinding mechanisms carry a lifetime warranty.