29cm x 18cm x 2cm thick / 11.5" x 7" x .80" thick
1. All the handmade utensils can be normally used and are in fact ideal for food as they are a healthier option compared with other
products made of other types of wood or plastic.
2. Olive wood being a very dense (92%) and long-lasting wood is a natural and healthy option.
3. Each handmade olive wood item is unique and so there way be small variations in colour, weight or dimensions among similar items.
4. Our products are made from whole pieces of wood, never glued or joined together in any way.
5. Olive wood is very resilient, practical and more importantly does not absorb odors or substances.
6. On the wooden utensils we do not use wood varnish or any other chemicals.
7. Our products are made from trees which no longer produce fruit and young trees are planted to replace them.
Cleaning and maintenance instructions.
1.Wash the wooden utensils by hand with any dishwashing liquid and a sponge (we do not recommend cleaning in the dishwasher).
2.Wipe them off with a kitchen towel and let them dry.
3.Occasionally, or after washing, apply vegetable oil on the items (using cotton, kitchen paper or a cloth) to hydrate them, maintain their vivid colors and to bring out the grain of the wood.
4.Wipe off the excess oil with a clean napkin or kitchen paper.
5.Avoid long exposure of the items to high temperature, sunlight or humidity.