The Victorinox shucking knife is strong, comfortable, and perfectly shaped to crack open any type of oyster.
The handle is textured for a secure grip when wet, while the 4-inch Galveston blade does wonders with large shells.
Since it comes from a well-known manufacturer like Victorinox, you can count on the VN series to last for many years.
Design and Performance
Made from high-carbon stainless steel, the blade of this knife can handle heavy use without bending or breaking. While this particular model uses the Galveston-style blade, the VN is also available in 4 other versions if you prefer a different style. All things considered, it’s the best oyster shucking knife if you’re after durability and top-level performance.
- What Makes This Professional Oyster Knife Stand Out
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in the hand
- Non-slip Supergrip handle for reliable and safe use
- NSF-approved materials (completely safe to use with food)
- Strong high-carbon steel blade opens oysters easily