A superior knife is a superior advantage. But with all things in life, even the strongest need some care. Keep your exceptional Kasumi knives in their best condition with this Knife Sharpening Ceramic Whetstone Set. One side is a rough 240-grit stone which will smooth and sharpen the knife edge of even the dullest blade. The other side is a medium-coarse 1000-grit stone best used monthly for ongoing maintenance - using this will extend the life of your knife edge.
The set also includes a non-slip rubber holder to keep the Whetstone in place during use, ensuring precision and safety whilst sharpening. Care for your knives, and they will last you a lifetime. Care for your knives with the Kasumi Ceramic Whetsone.
240/1000 Knife Sharpening Whetstone Features:
- Made in Seki, Japan from high carbon stainless steel.
- Combination of rough and medium-coarse ceramic stones for fine tuning, and ongoing maintenance of your knives.
- Includes a rubber base for holding the whetstone in place.
- Whetstone is designed to be used with water.
- Beautifully presented in a Kasumi gift box.
- Made in Japan