About the CHOCOLATIERE manual hot chocolate maker
Treat yourself to an indulgent hot chocolate with a rich, creamy layer of froth courtesy of the CHOCOLATIERE chocolate jug. This manual hot chocolate maker resembles a traditional milk jug, but its innovative plunger and sleek style are thoroughly modern.
The jug is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the taste of your delicious chocolate, and is microwave safe. Designed for use with real chocolate pieces, syrup or powder, the plunger powers a propeller that mixes the chocolate and milk, while thickening and frothing it.
Fun to use, this nifty hot chocolate maker also be used to mix powdered milkshakes, while without its lid it’s the perfect accessory for serving cold drinks, such as milk, water and lemonade.
Main Features & Benefits
- Manual hot chocolate maker.
- Innovative plunger that mixes and froths at the same time.
- The jug is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that can be placed in the microwave for heating.
- Works with real chocolate, chocolate syrup or chocolate powder.
- Can also be used to mix powdered drinks and milkshakes.
- Without the lid, the jug can be used for serving cold drinks, such as lemonade, milk or water.
- Dishwasher safe.
How it WorksThe CHOCOLATIERE offers two methods of making delicious hot chocolate.
- Either heat milk in a pan and add it to the jug along with your choice of chocolate, or add cold milk and chocolate and heat gently in the microwave.
- Next, place the lid on firmly and close the spout, then hold the jug handle in one hand and steadily pump the plunger until the chocolate has blended with the milk and is topped with creamy froth.