Skip to content
- You can cut vegetables and fruits in several ways by just spinning the handle - peel skins, shred, or cut into thin slice.
- The flat blade is interchangeable with either of 3 julienne blades: Fine blade (1 mm), Medium blade (2.5 mm) and Coarse blade (4 mm).
Use & Care
- Do not use it around any cooktop or heating. It will cause the body to melt.
- Do not rub it with a tough sponge or abrasive detergent.
- Do not apply use thinner, petrol or benzine on it even for cleaning purpose.
- Wash it with soap and rinse it properly.
- Be careful with the blades.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device